Circle Point does an amazing job of managing our HOA Association and our complex! They make our lives so much easier it's truly refreshing.
William GeachView More
Where Owners Go for Problem-Free Professional Property Management in Seattle!
Circle Point Homes property management is in the Seattle and its surrounding neighborhoods. Our focus as a company is property management. Apartments, condominiums, free standing homes, light commercial and Condominium Home Owners Assotiations management. Circle Point Homes Should be your property management company! As a full service mangement company we are able to handle all aspects of Seattle property management - collecting rents and dues to arranging for repairs. Call 206.729.3540 or e-mail Thomas, Diane today for information on our fees, contracts and rental/leasing costs.
What is property management?
Keeping you informed by providing;
- Managing all aspects of real property including;
- Seattle area single family residential property management.
- Seattle area multi family property management.
- Seattle area condominium association property management.
- Monthly Income Expense Analysis.
- Yearly Summary Provided.
- Scheduled Property Status Updates.
- Property Management Status Reports.
- Pay monthly bills.
- Advertising for Tenants.
- Tenant screening services.
- Assuring low roll over of tenants.
- Email and/or postal mail all communications to property owners monthly, quarterly and annually including board meeting minutes and budgets updates when needed.
- Incident Reports and Updates.
- Online custom web site for the association members to review all information at any time.
- 24-Hour Emergency Contacts.
- Hire and oversee the maintenance of property and it's common areas when appropriate.
- Providing for landscaping maintenance when appropriate.
- Providing for cleaning common areas when appropriate.
- We offer flexibility.
All communications are completed in a timely and professional manner.
Currently, property management is one of the fastest-growing areas of specialization in the real estate industry. Property managers in this field must be versatile, have good communication skills, technical expertise, and knowledge of the real estate field to manage all the responsibilities of their profession.
Why work with Circle Point Homes Real estate, Inc.?
The team has construction, insurance and accounting backgrounds. Advanced computer knowledge and skill. 20 + years in the real-estate industry.
- Work a little harder for you.
- Don't have lazy habits.
- Have fresh ideas.
- Are eager to prove ourselves.
- Are able to listen better and be adaptable to your needs.
- Provide personal & accessible communication.
- Know we don't always have all the answers, so we work hard to find the correct solutions to any problems.
We manage a variety of residential properties and condominium complexes. Ask for our current referral list.
12537 15th Ave NE #207
Seattle, WA 98125